delika Power BI Connector
Preview: This feature in preview state and might change or have limited support.
Power BI Desktop
To use a delika Power BI Connector, put the Delika-0.0a1.pqx file in your [Documents]\Power BI Desktop\Custom Connectors folder.
Adjust the data extension security settings as follows
- In Power BI Desktop, select File > Options and settings > Options > Security.
- Select (Not Recommended) Allow any extension to load without validation or warning.
- Select OK, and then restart Power BI Desktop.
See the official documentation for details.
- Select (Get data).
- Choose the following delika Power BI Connector in Get Data dialog .
- delika data(Beta)
- delika SQL(Beta)
- delika query results(Beta)
- Select (Connect).
delika data is a custom connector that reads data from data file. Read data by specifying the following items.
Account: Account name of the account that owns the data
Dataset: Dataset name of the dataset to which the data belongs
Data: Data name
delika SQL is a custom connector that uses sql to retrieve data. Read data by specifying the following items.
Sql: SQL query
Using this connector, delika will execute SQL and get the results. If you have already executed the SQL, then use delika query results.
delika query results
delika query results is a custom connector to retrieve the results of an executed sql query. Read data by specifying the following items.
QueryID: query id
- Initial release